We are happy you have visited our Parish Web Site. Please explore the site and contact us with any questions you may have about our programs and spiritual offerings.
Upcoming Events at Notre Dame:
Beginning June 1, 2020, and effective until further notice, here is the adjusted schedule of Mass times for Weekends at Notre Dame:
Saturdays: 4 pm and 6 pm
Sundays: 8 am, 10 am and 12 noon
By the order of Bishop Persico, the maximum number of participants for gatherings inside church buildings is limited to ⅓ of the building capacity, utilizing every third pew. This means that if there is no room for your household to sit with a 6-foot separation from other Mass attendees when you arrive at the Church, then you will need to come to a later Mass or watch the recorded Mass on-line. The Bishop has also instituted the following rules to be followed by all parishes:
• Members of the same household may sit together. Multiple households may share a pew, provided that there is at least a six-foot separation between households.
• Parishioners who are in high-risk categories or who are not feeling well are to stay home.
• Everyone attending Mass, except for the priest and lector, is to wear a mask and practice social distancing. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• For the health and safety of everyone involved, the Bishop STRONGLY RECOMMENDS that Holy Communion be received in the hand, not on the tongue.
• Hymnals and missalettes have been removed from the pews and will not be used during Mass.